Introduction of this High Touch Intern
The Estée Lauder Companies is global leader in prestige beauty-- delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. It has a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in more than 150 countries. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation — a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected.
The High Touch Intern provides an excellent internship opportunity for University or post-graduate (non-final year) students an excellent foundation path for future Leadership Trainee Program sponsored by Estee Lauder Companies APAC Innovation Leadership Team.
How the High-Touch Interns Program Helps Participants Succeed
1. Fully Endorsed and Supported by Leaders
• A close relationship with the Program Mentor to ensure a quality experience
• Support from the Regional Program Team for customized developmental programs to build on the profession
• Formal and informal feedback and coaching by managers
2. Developmental Programs
• Welcome and Integration Program/Corporate Immersion
• “Lunch and Learns” with Senior Executives from across the Company to expand the business network and to listen for leaders’ experience and career advice, also have opportunities to work on important projects that impact our business.
3. Conditional Offer to Leadership Trainee Program
Conditional Offer will be made upon assessment of work performance by the management team towards the end of the High-Touch Internship.
· 3rd year undergraduate, 2nd year Graduate or PhD students with major in Chemical engineering, Polymer Science, Biochemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, Chemistry or related filed
· Outstanding academic record
· No minimum of work experience required, but with a passion for the beauty industry
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and influence others
· Motivated and innovative, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced organization
· Possesses high learning agility
· Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese or Japanese.